RESPECT + EXPERIENCE + DEVELOPMENT
BUC Clinics are programs for soccer players who train to develop their skills. How? With professional Brazilian coaches!
8 weeks length once a week
1-hour training clinic
Goalkeeper Training | Soccer Clinic | Finishing | Technical & Conditioning
* Set up can be adjusted to better fit the organization goals.
Soccer clinics are programs designed for players who want to improve their skills by learning from an experienced International coach. The BUC Methodology goes beyond soccer and provides an environment to increase a child's footwork, tactical, physical, and mental skills with 1-hour sessions.
The GK clinics offer all levels of technical skills needed to be a successful goalkeeper in soccer. Learn from a professional Brazilian coach how to save goals from shot-stopping dealing with crosses, positioning inside the goal, and much more in a fun and positive environment.
The finishing clinic provides tactics on how to kick/hit the soccer ball with both feet and head the ball with new experiences and challenges.
Awakening the instinct to score and boosting players' confidence, the program states that all player positions need to know how to make a good shot and hit the ball correctly. Come and learn with Brazilian professional coaches how to improve this important skill.
The Technical & Conditioning clinics were created for children/players to practice speed, agility, balance, mental speed, and so reaction time in 1-hour sessions. Also brings benefits such as health improvement, sports performance, health prevention, and physical conditioning.
BEYOND SOCCER METHODOLOGY BENEFITS
• Higher engagement
• Greater retention in sport
• Greater joy with sport • Cultural enrichment (international exposure)
• Decrease dropout rate and burnout
• Injury reduction
• Increases self-esteem and self-confidence
• Life skills reduce stress and depression • Leadership and soft skills
• Improve mental and moral qualities
• Improves academic results and concentration
• Healthy and physically fit
• Beyond Soccer curriculum delivered
• Fully Licensed Staff + Degree in sports-related + High Experience
• International Cultural Exposure
• BUC soccer license: year-round training (+50h)
• Staff background check
• Coaches insurance + program insurance
• Digital marketing strategies
• Webpage Camp Content
• Online registration system
Great camp and my boys loved it. We will definitely be attending next year, along with my daughter.
This was a wonderful camp with wonderful coaches! I felt very comfortable leaving my son knowing he would have fun, learn many things, and would be taken care of in the heat. Each day when I picked him up, he told me about something new he learned...that never happens! Thank you for this awesome opportunity!
Our daughter really enjoyed Natalie and would love to see her return next year.
Today our goal is to challenge everyone involved to the old traditional model that no longer works.
Showing children that they deserve contact with a philosophy that goes beyond.
When you think BUC we have these numbers...
+1,000 players annually
Retention rate over 84%
Program rate 4,8 (0 to 5)
95% recommend our program and would do it again